CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 27 October 2008

    Friday (24 October 2008) I skipped school that day cause I didn't felt like going. That day I went to the library to study instead of going to school. I went there by bus which means I have to walk about 200m from my house to the bus stop to catch a bus down town then go down the bus about 10 stops later and walk about 800m more to arrive at my destination since I still can't drive. When I arrive at the gate of the library, I met Marvin in his car fetching Zlik. What a coincidence. Inside I met even more friends, CK, SM, YJ, BT and others. Later WJ came, that the first time he came to the library after so many invitations from me. When he arrived I when to find him and we sat together. The couple sitting at our table was quite noisy but lucky it was still tolerable. I went back at about 5:30 in a hungry and tired condition that day after studying for about 5 hours and not to mention without having any lunch after walking for about 1km.

    I went for my driving training the next day at Cermerlang Driving Center. The agent who was supposed to pick me at 8:15 a.m. ran late and only turn up half an hour later. When I finally arrive there I was put to wait again for another half an hour only then I started practicing. I practiced in the training grounds for about 1 and the half hours then the agent told me to go practice on the road. The agent said my arms were too stiff to be able to control the steering well. I finished the driving training at about 1 and reached home at 1:30p.m. Later that afternoon I went to a preview of a program with my mum at Evergreen Laurel. Our memory serves us wrong at the beginning cause we went to G hotel instead. But with the blessing of the god of luck the preview haven't started when we arrive at Evergreen twenty minutes later. The preview is about the program by Adam Khoo and the preview is given by 1 of his trainers Danny. It was quite interesting and Danny shared a few concepts with us but his not that good when it comes to selling. The preview last for about 2 hours and by the end of the preview I only found out that I was able to remember forty words in two minutes time with in sequence. In the evening, I went bowling at Midlands with my family. I played horribly that night just score a total of about 120 in two games.

    Yesterday I went to the library again at about half past noon. Quite a number of friends was there already when I arrived JW, KJ, YJ and others. About 1 hour later WJ turned up. XL who was sitting in the opposite table joked with him and later I when and sat with him again. At about 3, XL and her friend SC went out for lunch and I tagged on without shame. We went to a hawker center opposite Heng Yee High School for lunch. I had much fun during our lunch and we met VH with his girlfriend there. We went back to the library later and I went home at about 5:30p.m. Besides that, I also met Zlik the yesterday and his rumour dream girl also was there.

    Today I finally got my car, even though I still haven't got my license. A black Proton Iswara which turns 1 in 31 October this year. WQR 5921……..

2 comments:

Zen said...

wah... romantic candle light lunch isit? haha.. samo use wj as cover..haiz...

Leo said...

wah so suan arr !!!!