CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 16 October 2008

Results....

Today I took an exam on accounting-a state paper. It was quite easy i would say as i knew how to do 3 out of the 4 compulsory questions and 1 more from the elective part. I feel that this is quite a amazing feat that I had achieve cause 2 weeks ago I can't even do one of the question on the paper. After days of experimenting and exploring, I finally can almost complete a full paper. After the test, I went back to class and found out that the trial results of the accounts paper is out. So I took a look at what I've got before studying, the results of 59 were no shock to me even though i had copy my nearly all friend's answer.
Besides that, the placing of the trials are out yesterday. But since I did'nt go to school yesterday I just found out about it today. I got an average of 72. something and I'm placed at the 135th (drop about 10 placing compared to last term sobx) and 22nd in class. Overall my result are not really satisfiying. Should work harder for the preparation of SPM which is just around the corner.
After the accounts exam, I went back to class and saw some of them gambling "chor tai dee" so i joined in. In the begining I won a few hands, but as the game go on I kept on losing. Finally I end my day at school poorer by RM3.50. SWt!!!!

0 comments: