CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, 15 August 2008

Relieved yet Worried

I finally put down the worry of being selected for the Program Latihan Khidmat Negara which has put me in worries for many years. ( since i was in form 1) Yesterday was the day when they the list of NS participants for Year 2009 which is my year's batch. I was very anxious about it since I knew it in school. I rushed to my pc the first thing I reach home and went to the site to check and see if I was unlucky enough to be picked. Thank God !! I wasn't picked to join the NS......

During Tuesday night there was a message saying that we can check out that if we kena NS or not through SMS. So I asked 1 of my friend to try and check for me at that time. The result had made me put down my worries as they reply 'Maaf anda tidak dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN'. But during the next day thing took a change coz' there is a rumour around saying that the result in the SMS is not finallized yet. But I managed to laugh till last in this round......

There is just 86 days away from my biggest battle in my life yet-SPM. So worried that I would fail to achieve a satisfying result in this examination coz' i'm still unprepared both mentally and on revision work. Another thing, trial exam is far much more closer and it worries me even more as it is on mid of September meaning I just have about 3 weeks left for the preparation of 12 subjects. Scary !!!!! Hope that I can manage to pass with flying colours in both examination......

0 comments: