CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, 9 August 2008

080808

Yesterday was one of the most anticipated days in 2008 all around the world as the Beijing Olympics 2008 is holding its Opening Ceremony. Its was amazing at the begining but as it carries on, my eyelids began to become heavy and heavier. During the afternoon yesterday I went to take my undang test which i passed barely with the score of 43/50 and the passing grade is 42/50. I was at utmost relieve went I recieve my score as i just started to study it the night before. Lucky for me I still passed it. I resolve not to do anymore last minute studying for the future test or examinations for this give me a great scare of failling. The trials are jut about 1 month away and I'm not anywhere nearing prepared to face it and the clock is ticking towards my SPM which is just 95 days away. I really need more luck to be able to finish studying before my exams.

0 comments: