CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

High Distinction


Earlier this year i participated in the International Competitions and Assessments for Schools organized by The University Of New South Wales. The results for the science came out yesterday. When my moniter distributed the results to thier respective owners i was very nervous. When he call the last name I was shock that why isn't my name called. After hearing the explaination from the moniter i found out that a total of nine of us from my class forgot to put our names in front of our answer sheet so the teacher nid us to go and collect our answer sheet together with the results from him. I told the teacher my name and he dug into the pile of certs to look for mine. He pass that it to me and continue to look for other people's cert. I was waiting for my friend while he is waiting for his cert. I didn't notice my results till another friend joke about him getting a high distinction. 1 of my friend notice that what my results are and told me. I thought they are joking but till when i look at my certificate I was overwhelm by the results that i've obtained. top 1% in all Malaysian who took this test.

2 comments:

Kt said...

哇!你很厲害咯!
High distinction...
SPM一定Straight A's..

Leo said...

希望你的祝福能成真!!