CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 13 November 2008

The War Began

    The battle between the fifth former had began. Today is the third day of the battle, we've finish our battles with some of the most grueling subjects such as BM and History. ( ^_^ ) Finally after many years of torturing under these two subjects I'm finally free from them. Besides those 2, I've also completed my English and Math paper. The questions are not as hard as expected, it was a relieve when I saw that the SPM papers are not as hard as the school exams. We'll resume battle after taking 4 days of rest to reequip ourselves to face the upcoming battles of Add Math, Moral and Chemistry which are all due next week.

    Last Thursday was a bummer as I washed out in my car test. It started alright when I did my road test. The momentum is still on when I cross the hill but then I was so careless that I failed in side parking. I managed to touch the tyre when I was moving out of the parking lot and that's when the tester failed me. Haiz!! The next day I went to a friend's birthday – Jx in Gurney Plaza. A total of 11 of us went to celebrate his birthday with him. After lunch at Kim Gary's we went to see secret agent in action – 007 Quantum of Solace. The action packed movie was really entertaining but unlike other James Bond movie this 1 lacks those romance scenes which is 1 of the trademarks of James Bond. What I and Wj did those 2 days were unlike students who are going to sit for their SPM few days later.

    

2 comments:

Kt said...

chem 對你沒問題。。
繼續打戰嗯!

Leo said...

hehe !! 谢谢!!!