CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, 28 November 2008

Ending

    When the invigilator collected our EST paper we were already very excited. That was the last paper for most of us even though I have another Prinsip Perakuanan paper on Monday. That morning I receive a call from Sy asking to go eat breakfast together. But I waited a quite awhile before he phone again and ask me why I'm not there. I was confused as I thought he were coming to fetch me to go eat breakfast together. At the and Sy came by to pick me up and join Lj and Wj for Dim Sum nearby.

    After the breakfast we when to school for the EST paper. After the paper Sy and Bear came to my place to bath & change and then we when to Gurney Plaza. We watch Madagascar yesterday, it was quite nice and humorous but it lack the song I like most about Madagascar – I like to move it. We went gurney with Lj Wj Jx Hk. We also met a lot of people there. After the show we went to play pool and went back at about 11:15 .

0 comments: