CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 25 May 2008

A weekend's report...... swt !!

Yesterday was a day thaat i went out with my friends to catch a movie at Queensbay Mall. We saw "Narnia : Prince Caspian" and "Indiana Jones" both movie was fictional. One was about a world of magical creatures etc. dwarfs, centurs, minators...... and their struggles with the humans there. The other is abotut extraterrestial and the journey to return a crystal skull to a ancient ruins in South America and the problems they face with the KGB of the Soviet Union.
We had a so so lunch at Pizza Hut and a fine dinner at Sakae Sushi. In total, I ate about nearly fourty ringgit. We also lingered at CYC the gaming center there. I've finally beaten my friends in car racing which i'll normally finish last. Yesterday was enjoying enough but today was much more boring. Just tuition and follow parents here and there only nothing special to surprise me. Just only a boring Sunday.

0 comments: