CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 12 May 2008

12 minutes left

Half of form5 is gone already... if one's secondary life is a 2 hour movie then my movie has just 12 minutes left..... 12 minutes away from the exam that will bring me toward the next movie. Before that exam, i still have 1 and the half to go and 1 more that is uncertain of. She still occupy a large area of my heart even though my brain tells me to focus on my studies for 12 more minutes..... haiz..... 12 more minute to the end of this movie and i hope this 12 minutes is the most memorable in my life as the other part of this movie has not much to offer....... i hope that this will be the time off my life... i hope that i will recall this part of my life with a sweet smile on my face when my time comes......

0 comments: