CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 22 May 2008

Haiz~~

Today is the second last day of the wretched exams, one more day and here I come holidays...... One of my class mate got caught cheating on the exam today, it was his second time being caught during this exam I heard he has being given a big demerit for it beside from getting zero for the paper. He has a good record of cheating successfully he has been polishing his skills for many years without getting caught. But unfortunately he failed twice in this examination.

Today's Chemistry was hard, i think i'll do badly this term on this subject. Besides that I found out a bad news. I heard from my best friend that I'm not the cup of tea of the girl I like. Haiz~~ what can I do?? or what should I do ?? should I give up ?? or should I summon all my courage to give it my best shot??

0 comments: