CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Random Ramble

After writing the last post I planned to continue to complete the rest of August, September and October before the arrival of November but it seems this plan never left the draw board. I hope I am able to muster what ever motivation I have to complete my experiences throughout 2012 before this year expires. It snowed in Glasgow on the 2nd of December for the 1st time this winter. It was great fun playing in the snow; snow ball fighting, makeshift sleighing, snowman building ...... All those things every kid long to do !! It was an unforgettable night. Christmas lighting around Glasgow city has been up for around a fortnight and carols have been heard. Its the time of the year to learn from mistakes that have been committed over the past 12 months and take pride of whatever achievement that have been done.

0 comments: