CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Lùnastal

4 months slipped past me since August 2012, hope I am still able to recalled what had happened then. I had my 1st End of Semester exam in the British Isles this month. A total of 2 papers were taken this semester excluding the exemption I obtained for PP3. Apart from test and exams, August was also a month filled with travel and adventure. Edinburgh was the first stop I visited after the EOS, a castle from the High Middle Ages, a unique camera obscura and Debussy Nocturnes from the grand circle of Usher hall completed with some fireworks made it a memorable day. 


Few days after the trip to Edinburgh, the Great Summer Adventure began and will be reserved for another time. 

Just to mentions some other interesting sounds I have forgotten to include in July's post. The pipe organ recital at Kelvingrove Art Gallery is magnificent and the World Pipe band competition was an absolute delight. 

0 comments: