CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, 11 September 2008

Today is the 2nd day of my trial exams. I have completed my BM and Chinese paper up till now. Both paper are a challenge to me because the teacher has raise the level of the paper exceptionally the chinese paper. It was a nightmare for us fifth formers. The 2 poem in the paper were like martian letter's to us. This paper will definately be nominated for the hardest paper in 2008 trials. BM is relativetly easier if compared to chinese but it also posses certain level of difficulty in it.

Yesterday I saw an article which drew my interest. The LHC or Large Hadron Collider which enable protons to hit each other at speeds 99.99% of light speed under conditions of near abosolute zero. ( 1.9K) From this collision sciencetist can find out a lot of new things about our world.

0 comments: