CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, 28 September 2008

Over......

The trials are over so is my birthday. Its a relieve that I have a week of holidays after the gruelling 2 and the half weeks of trial exams due to the Hari Raya. Some subject of the trials are reasonable while others are 2 pars above our playing field. I believe I have washed out in some of the paper due to the difficulty of thier questions. But all in all I'm still glad that it's all over. The next hurdle for me is the SPM-the last hurdle of my secondary life.



I had 3 dinners for my birthday this year. 1 of them is with my parents while another is with my uncle( father's bro) and the third 1 is also with my uncle (mum's bro). I manage to enjoy western, chinese and japanese cuisine. The taste of the medium-rare fresh steak still make my mouth all watery. The japanese food at G hotel was fantastic, I had my stomach stuffed with all kinds of raw fish when we left G hotel. There's 1 flaw in this years bday though. It is I didn't even have a bday cake......

0 comments: