CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, 2 June 2008

Finally......

Yesterday I went to Queensbay mall with some friends because 1 of them wants to meet his girlfriend and use us as a reason to get to go out. I had also invited the girl I liked but then again she said she do not want to go. Things got a change yesterday, she said we can meet for lunch there instead of the normal no. I was in cloud nine at that moment..... finally i got the opportunity to go out with the girl i like even though there are 7 other people. I met her before the lunch we had planed to eat together. I had the chance to play arcade games with her. The lunch was fantastic because the angel was present. We had lunch in a restaurant near to GSC. It was a concept restaurant and its quite unique. I had a very good time yesterday , i hope that 1 day in the near future she will agree to a date with me.......

2 comments:

leo jj said...

我要点名....
go 2 my blog n c

frm
~jia jun~

Kt said...

wow ..